At Bellamy's we do things
a little differently.
Transforming everything property
into a trusted profession - one city at a time!
Time and attendance plus disbursements. Our professional costs use the same structure as a Lawyer or Accountant.
Integrity in our word. Transparency in our process. Honest and impartial information.
Our belief is that an asset is not a goal; It's a vehicle to achieve your aspired lifestyle
Get valued professional advice on your property investments, protect your future and maximise your investment potential; and then plan your next holiday.
The Bellamy's way is significantly more realistic, with complete transparency and no hidden agenda
Traditional fixed fee and commission based models promote disparity between realistic value, cost and above all fairness. Why should you pay someone a percentage of the property value for their services, when you have taken all the investment risk?
Our process is simple: Present your property to the market in its best condition and leverage the latest advertising platforms to market to the right audience.
Get the highest agreed price for your property, comparative to immediate competition & market conditions, in the shortest possible time.
Appoint a skilled professional negotiator whose expertise is ‘everything’ property.
Purchasers steps to buy
- Work out your budget; a snapshot of your finances
- Arrange finance and get a pre-approved mortgage
- Find a Solicitor/ Lawyer to make sure all legal processes are followed and to check over property reports
- Property searching
- Property inspection & property reports
- Make a conditional / unconditional offer
- Offer accepted and settlement
- Appoint a Bellamy’s Associate to complete this all for you
To start buying click the button below to view our latest Trademe property listings
Vendors steps to sell
- Choose a Bellamy’s Associate in your area
- Plan for listing, showing and marketing your property
- Determine the selling price. Your property will be assessed ‘comparatively’ against historic sales (from past 6 months), based on 7 key factors: location (Valuation Reference Area); title type (Freehold, Cross Lease, Unit Title etc); floor and land area; Rateable Value; year built and current/future property/land use.
- Prepare agency agreement
- Going to market, advertising and showing your property
- Sale and negotiation
- Under contract and settlement
Watch the live TV3 video
"Kim's performance was that of a true professional, similar to our solicitor in many ways and his expertise and understanding of our property was second to none."
Alan & Dawn Simpson - Strowan, Christchurch